The Adventures in Wisdom Coaching Programs are very extensive in nature, and are specifically created in a Module Based Format, enabling Coach Carolyn to select the most effective aspects of each module, and combine them, to ensure that your child has a custom-tailored coaching experience, based on what his or her biggest challenges are, and what areas of improvement, and development that you and your child most want to focus on, and make dramatic improvement in.
The Five Main Modules below, consist of 27, important, different, and unique Life Skills, all carefully designed and crafted in story form, to ensure your child’s maximum comprehension and retention.
After speaking extensively with you and your child, Coach Carolyn will design what she believes will be the best combination of content, to ensure that she both exceeds your expectations, as well as accomplishes all the goals and objectives that you set out to achieve in this relationship.
For the small and larger group workshops, Coach Carolyn will be using proven combinations of this content, and be focusing on one or two key skills, such as Confidence Building, handling Peer Pressure, or overcoming Fear of Failure, just to name a few.
“Stories really Velcro the message to the brain.”
Jack Canfield – New York Times Bestselling Author & Worldwide Leader in Success and Personal Development
Both 1-on-1 Coaching, and Group Workshops are available in a number of Packages Options, as well as Custom Options – Please contact us to discuss your child’s options and current pricing.
Coaching is available both In-Person, and On-Line
6 - Session Package
9 - Session Package
12 - Session Package
Understand the Power of Your Mind and Why You Achieve What You Believe
1. How Your Mind Shapes Your World…and What You Can do to Shape Your Mind
2. Power of Possibility – Why You Achieve What You Believe (The Good & the Bad)
3. Building Neural Pathways – How to Create Your Path to Success
4. The Secret Radar in Your Brain – How to Use Your RAS to Achieve Your Goals
5. Power Shifting – How to Choose Your Power Even When Things Don’t Go Your Way
How to Think for Yourself, Make Good Decisions, and Stand Up to Peer Pressure
6. The Power of Self-responsibility – How to Be “The Boss of Me”
7. Choosing Integrity – What You Do When No One is Looking
8. Make Your Mark with Respect – Understanding Your Impact on Others
9. Make Your Mark with Self-respect – Understanding Your Impact on You
10. How to Make Good Decisions – Choosing What You Want for You
11. Standing Up to Peer Pressure – How to Say “Yes” to You and “No” to Peer Pressure
How to Develop Soaring Self-esteem and Powerful Self-confidence
12. I Love Me! How to Develop Soaring Self-esteem
13. I Honor Me! How to Be Yourself and Honor Your Uniqueness
14. I Believe in Me! How to Develop Unstoppable Self-confidence
15. Self-talk – Mastering the Secret Behind Self-esteem and Self-confidence
16. Self-coaching – How to Conquer the Day-to-day Ups & Downs & Create Daily Mastery
Create Your Vision, Achieve Your Goals, & Manifest Your Dreams!
17. Creating Your Vision – What do You Want?
18. Goal Setting – How to Turn Your Vision into Action!
19. Law of Attraction – Using Attraction and Action to Manifest Your Goals
20. Visualization – How Winning in Your Mind Creates Winning in Life!
21. Affirmations – How to Program Your Mind to Reach Your Goals
22. Gratitude – How an Attitude of Gratitude Prepares You for Your Dreams
Learn to Bust Through Fear, Mistakes, Failure, and Change
23. Overcoming Mistakes – How to Learn from Mistakes and Let them Go
24. Managing Fear – How to Create Courage and Bust Outside of Your Comfort Zone
25. Moving Past Failure – How to “Put it in a Box” and Keep on Going’
26. Managing Change – How to Embrace Change and Thrive
27. Conditional thinking – How “if…then” Keeps You from Happiness